We need YOU!
At Mid and North Powys Mind we often have opportunities to volunteer in a variety of areas:
- Community Groups
- Helping to set up new groups or services
- Wellbeing Centre
- Helping Facilitate Courses
If you have a few hours a week to spare and are interested in finding out more
T / Whatsapp: 01597 824411
- Initially, you will have an informal chat with the relevant member of staff to discuss your interest and what vacancies there are at present.
- You will need to complete an application form and a criminal record check. This is because we work with people who are sometimes vulnerable. Some offences are not relevant to this, so talk to us.
- You will have a full induction, meet the team and shadow shifts.
- All our volunteers are offered the same training as staff, which includes things like: Mental Health First Aid, Physical First Aid, etc., depending on the service.