Walk and Talk Groups
- improve your mood
- reduce feelings of stress or anger
- help you take time out and feel more relaxed
- improve your physical health
- improve your confidence and self-esteem
- help you be more active
- help you make new connections
- provide peer support.
I've been getting out into nature and walking to manage my bipolar disorder for years. It helps to keep me calm and physically healthy, and I love taking the time to be mindful of all the beautiful green spaces around me.
Katie tells us about the Walk and Talk Group she runs with Ponthafren in Newtown, every Wednesday at 11am, meeting at the Cinema.
Walk and Talk in Builth is on a winter break. It will restart in the spring 2024.